Consenting and Paying Through Compass

Remember, if you are using a hand held device you should always open the app in your Browser.Please contact the College on  5783 0300 if you require further details or a password reset.

If your student is a recipient of the Camps, Sports and Excursion Fund (CSEF) the event permission form should be printed, by your student. This can be done at the College Library, if they do not have a printer at home. The permission slip should be completed by the Parent/Guardian with a note requesting CSEF funds be used for payment and returned to the College for processing.

Wherever possible the online application of COMPASS should be used for the permission and payment of events as this automatically updates the participation/payment details for the particular event.  This also allows you to see what events have been paid for.

@2019 Wallan Secondary College