Matilda the Musical Update

With the latest lockdown, currently due to end on September 2nd, our Production of Matilda Jnr should go ahead as scheduled in week 10.
 
 
 
 

If the lockdown is extended, then we would need to post-pone the show into the holidays. This is not confirmed yet, and is only a possibility.
 
We will look at all solutions before making an informed decision based off the current health advice. We also need to take into consideration the school calendar and the VCE Exam period.
 
We will keep the community updated with information as it comes to hand.
 
Thankyou for your ongoing support
Renae Daynes and Sian Clarke
Production Co-Directors

@2019 Wallan Secondary College