Wallan Secondary College uses Compass as our Parent Portal. We invite parents to download a copy of the Parent Booklet to take a look at what Compass can offer.
Using Compass allows you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and
your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
• Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
• Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
• View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
• Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
• Download and view your child’s progress and semester reports
• Book parent-teacher conferences
• Pay and provide consent for events and school fees
You can also download the app on your iOS or Android device ready for when you get your login details. Search the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for "Compass School Manager".